VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

Laws and regulations on the use and handling of hazardous materials may differ depending on the activity and status of the material. For example one set of requirements may apply to their use in the workplace while a different requirements may apply to spill response, sale for consumer use, or transportation. Most countries regulate some aspect of hazardous materials.

hey , it liek how many % is the minimum to get the veterians claims approved ?

Has any one got any idea , it is liek i have been visiting many of thee threads , but none of them had teh topic , i just found alittle touch over here.

Can any one help ?

• HadIt.com Elder
Laws and regulations on the use and handling of hazardous materials may differ depending on the activity and status of the material. For example one set of requirements may apply to their use in the workplace while a different requirements may apply to spill response, sale for consumer use, or transportation. Most countries regulate some aspect of hazardous materials.

Please do not use a url for an advertisement in your signature.I removed the ad if you do not agree please feel free to contact me or any Moderator here.

• HadIt.com Elder

sayad,

the question here is about exposure to hazardous materials on the base, in the soil, buildings etc. One building used for training personel was a neuclear desaster site in the 50's. I suppose radiation disapates quickly so theres nothing to wory about?

Damage control training area and that old traing ship they had was full of radioactive material, plutonium discs. Much of the base had agent orange used on it.

If you did any fishing off the docks or the ship, you may have ingested contaminates.

They didn't write any laws or regulations on the plutonium discs that were hiddin on the base, nor were we trained for it. They didn't want anyone to know it was there.

• 1 month later...
hey , it liek how many % is the minimum to get the veterians claims approved ?

Has any one got any idea , it is liek i have been visiting many of thee threads , but none of them had teh topic , i just found alittle touch over here.

Can any one help ?

Sayad,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to know what the minimum percentage is, that a vet could get and be considered as Service connected.

The answer to that is 0% is the minimum, that means the issue is service connected and can be treated at a VA Medical Center-VAMC.

For this rating, the vet will normally have a copay, of if memory serves me correctly of about $8.00 for the doctor and meds.

With a 0% rating, the vet will not get any monthly compensation, meaning he/she will not get paid for that 0% rating.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Whoop

• 2 weeks later...