Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Vso Was True To His Word.

Rate this topic

Objee

Thanks, Berta.

Veronica and I are taking daughter Maria and her kids to New York to see son Ferdinand and his daughter. Sort of a family reunion. Then we're going up to Nevada and buy a place East of Carson City and see how it is to have a life!

Then, it's back to making war. Veronica was adamant that I owe it to our brothers and sisters. I'm not that good, but I'm glad she thinks so! ;)

Love and blessings to all,

Ralph

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Please dont leave us Ralph-we still need your support for all the other vets here who are still waiting-you sure fought the fight----

isn't Victory sweet?

BTW -check the retro against the historic rates just in case they made an error-when you get a chance-

but the time has now come to relax and enjoy and treat yourself to something special- you deserve this award Ralph-I am very happy for you!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! You sound like a wonderful person. Take some time and enjoy yourself and your family. Bless you.

Well, it's 6 days after the Decision Letter and the retro check just arrived. You're right, Dorothy, it's impressive! We'll see y'all in a week or so and I'll get you a rememberance Tbird as soon as we get back from celebrating.

Love and success to all,

Ralph