• donate-be-a-hero.png

Moved Post From Willy

Rate this question

jbasser

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Today, 08:51 PM IP: 24.3.113.110 | Post #2 |

Recruit

I HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER AND OVER BY THE VA FOR MY PTSD CLAIM. IT IS NOW ON APPEAL WITH THE DRO NOW. I RECEIVED A DIAGNOSIS 2 MONTHS AFTER BEING DISCHARGED AS HAVING PTSD BY A PRIVATE PSYCHIATRIST FOR THE NUMEROUS IED AMBUSHES I WAS IN AS WELL AS THE FULL BLOWN COMBAT THAT I EXPERIENCED DURING THE BATTLE OF FALLUJAH(OPERATION AL FAJR). SO FAR THE VA HAS ONLY SCREWED ME OVER EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN IN TREATMENT AT THE VA HOSPITAL FOR THESE PROBLEMS GOING ON OVER A YEAR NOW AND NUMEROUS MEDICATIONS LATER. IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO STOP HAVING TO TELL MY HEART WRENCHING STORIES TO A BUNCH OF DESK JOCKEYS? I WAS PROUD TO SERVE MY COUNTRY EVEN WITH THE TOLL IT HAD TAKEN ON ME AND MY FAMILY, THAT IS BEFORE I WENT TO THE VA FOR HELP. I SPENT LAST WINTER IN A HOUSE WITH NO HEAT AND RUNNING WATER BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE TO FUNCTION INDEPENDENTLY. WILL THIS EVER STOP? THEY HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IS NOT A SO CALLED STRESSOR EVEN TOUGH I WAS AWARDED A CAR AND A NAVY COM FOR MY ACTIONS IN COMBAT. DO THESE GUYS WANT ANOTHER DEAD COMBAT VET?

Full Edit

Quick Edit

Posts in this topic

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Willy3521,

I know a bunch of posts have popped up kinda not related to your thread, but that happens sometimes... do me a favir and look at the post I made with all the questions and try to answer each one as clearly as possible. Try really hard ok? Then you can post it. or email it to me at the addresses provided. Whichever you feel more ocmfortable with. We want to help dude, just gotta have a clear starting place ok?

Bob Smith

Bob Smith