Cavman

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I dont know about anyone else, but I gopt my wife and daughter's in a month or so...

Call them and see what the deal is, if its been more than that... umm did you fill out the paperwork etc. to get enrolled.. I know stupid qestion but I gotta ask...

Bob Smith

I sent the paper work in the end of March 28th for champva and for the life insurance for John, we heard back from the live insurance but nothing for champva

• HadIt.com Elder

ChampVA has to verify that you are entitled to chapter 35 benefits. It should not take that long. I sent them a copy of the letter I got saying I was entitled to Chapter 35 but they still check it out through your RO I think.

Yeah, they do have to make sure of the total and permanent if TDIU... as well as schedular, so ... it may take them a bit... I wouldnt worry yet, if its only been a month. Like I said, as best as I can remember it took them a month or so... but that was 6 years ago, so memory fades...

Call them and just check to see if they need any other documentation etc... then slip in the where my stuff at question. Cant hurt, its what those people are on the phone for.. so.

Bob Smith