• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so. HadIt.com does accept contributions to help with costs we also offer paid ad free subscriptions. None of the paid options are required. The forum, the website, news site and podcast are free and will remain so. If you choose to support the site with a contribution or a subscription it is appreciated but never required. If you choose to make a contribution or purchase an ad free subscription, you can do so here. 

Conecuh

Moderately Severe Peripheral Neuropathy

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have Moderately Severe Peripheral Neuropathy?

As proven by EMG test result.

To what degree does it affect you and what rating did the VA give for that.

I have neuropathy non service connected and it gets worse. I suggest that you ask your Doc about gabapentin or Lyrica for neuropathy pain if it bothers you. I have had days when I could barely walk.

Peripheral Neuropathy is a real bitch. If you don't have it you couldn't appreciate how much pain that is involved. Some days you don't feel like walking or even getting out of bed. You just eat pills & keep going. I fear that it doesn't get any better, only worse. Luckily I have it only in the feet & not all way up leg or in hands. Guess just another gift from Agent Orange.

Don

Peripheral Neuropathy is a real bitch. If you don't have it you couldn't appreciate how much pain that is involved. Some days you don't feel like walking or even getting out of bed. You just eat pills & keep going. I fear that it doesn't get any better, only worse. Luckily I have it only in the feet & not all way up leg or in hands. Guess just another gift from Agent Orange.

Don

Yeah I got that !!! one foot is worse than other and left leg numb to waist . I notice I walk differently now almost like stumbling sometimes . I have a hard time navigating on uneven ground now . THANK YOU AO . Sometimes have stabbing pain in toes when not even wearing footware.