VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

FYGMO-A JOURNEY BEGINS WITH THE FIRST STEP

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Well, yes and no. I figure I had 25 of 28. I was a bit soft on Pensions. The questions are all "which of the following is NOT true? A-G in choices including a lot of A&C or A&B or A.C & D. 90 minutes to do it. I did it in 50 but reread every question three times to sound them out. Who cares now? I'm in for life assuming I do not let my credentials slip. I look forward to helping others but I can no longer talk about who, what and when as examples.

I am sure you were not as 'soft' on pensions as my former vet rep was.

He got notification from VA that caused him to call a vet immediately to tell him he had been awarded 100% SC .

The notification clearly stated the veteran had been awarded a VA wartime pension.

The rep,when he realized what he had done, called me up to see if I could somehow change the pension claim into a SC claim  for TDIU PTSD.

I couldn't. No stressors at all. I interviewed the vet for over an hour. The vet thought his time in the Army was "swell".

Edited by Berta

asknod,

I'm sure the VA will notice a new leak in their dike, one that their fingers can't plug so easily.  And it will be tagged "Alex was here" with a "killroy" face!

Semper Fi

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use