VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lack of memory

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

What's the point of even trying to work anymore? Voc rehab or Any amount of time isn't going to heal short term memory well at least I only made it 3 jobs this year last year was four. All I'm doing is working to provide my family I can't even get that right with out making several mistakes. I'm literraly xxxxxx and IU seems like it could take forever my last employer is sending in the paperwork tomorrow my new C&P for my TBI review and my increase on my headaches will take at least until next year even with a hardship on my claim and my appeal. My only good fortune is a pregnant wife but now Obamacare goes up to 800 a month disability might cover my mortgage but that's it. Is there anything I haven't tried yet with the claim dept? I mean I have an increase for my daily headaches I also have a TBI review increase a PTSD new claim even though it was granted but not by itself just a lump in THe TBI. How can someone have PTSD with a TBI when my memory was wiped clean of the accident and months prior and after? I was deployed the psych said she couldn't tell the difference between my TBI and my terrorist threats alertness. I also have a TDIU which I filed when my last job made me resign due to my disabilities. I got a phone call from the Va where she said they were trying to see if I could get to 100 scheduler and not TDIU which was the reason for my new C&P. Somewhere I had a few questions this was me venting and ranting about this maze they call the VA system of i could get some feedback to calm my anxiety  or even to make me laugh would be greatly appreciated.

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, jfrei said:

Somewhere I had a few questions this was me venting and ranting about this maze they call the VA system of i could get some feedback to calm my anxiety  or even to make me laugh would be greatly appreciated.

I would tell you to call David Bowie, maybe he could guide you through the "Labrynth" known as the VA, but he's gone on to the big concert stage in the sky.  Maybe tie a guide wire to a belt loop, so you can find your way back out before the Minotaur gets you. Remember, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!

Keep this in mind, you really aren't going crazy, the VA is set up to intentionally drive us out of our minds with the whole byzantine way they do things.  Of course it does help to be just a little bit crazy.

Crazy apparently my email prayers were answered I had my C&P two weeks ago and my  employer faxed in paperwork two days ago. He final opinion is I should not be doing any work I am licensed to do as I am a liability to my employers if I continue with my cognitive impairment and memory issues. I also had an MRI done yesterday and was told nothing in it has changed in 10 years as I still have a 3.25 cyst in my brain which could be causing some of my problems. I am young still under 35 since it hasn't gotten better in 10 years it safe to say it's permanent as my civilian doctors have opinions. Is unemployability the same as permanent and total or is it TDIU? We're I'm not rated at 100 I'm 90 which means I have to work to provide my family with benefits forcing me to live with my constant headaches and I'm sure caffeine doesn't help but it's all I can do to escape my fatigue..