VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C-FILE Records?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I recieved my C-FILE 

OK Going through it there are some records that is not in it that I have...like my PTSD  QTC  C&P Exam Done Nov2015  claim approved Feb 2016 should that exam be in my C-FILE? WELL IT AIN'T ...I have a copy of that QTC Exam  can I send it to the claims intake center  request it be placed in my C-FILE?

There are other records missing too that I can send them.

I thought being I need to send in the employment questioner  be good time to send in copies of these other records and request them be put in my c-file

Anybody?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Buck,

I have ran across this problem as well. Yes, you can send in records to be placed in your C-file, but be SURE to ask for a confirmation letter that the files were added.

• HadIt.com Elder

My  concern is when we send the VA Anything and let them know what it is for, they may think this is for a claim  or something stupid ...as they don't have any common sense.

I have this QTC Exam I got a copy of it after the exam from the VBA.

I am thinking they were digitizing my CD  is why they didn't have this exam...so I may just request another copy of my C-File  after this claim is Adjudicated  that I currently have ongoing. 

its in'' prep for decision''

It's probably not a good thing to live your life worrying what others might think or do.

Adding records probably doesn't take too many brain cells on the part of the VA to understand.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't live my life worrying what others may think or do  I live my life by what I think and do...and to have your C-FILE all correct and all your records you have or had  place in your C-FILE for future use is  a good thing.

its just that some times when you contact the VA Especially by  mail or e benefits  they tend to get mixed up and either do the right thing  or the wrong thing and when they do the wrong thing and you don't know it  all hell breaks lose......this is what I am referring to not how someone lives their life.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes mike thats what I thought too...I'll ask my rep about it  probably won't do any good  he is old school and probably don't know how to use a computer...from how he has helped so for has been useless.