VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sorry About The Negativity

Rate this question

erico541

Question

i posted a couple of replies that had a bit of negativity in them,for that i apologize , it is a tough road this va is,at times very discouraging. yet without them i would be lost and most likely dead. for those of you that have received the proper ratingl, i am very happy as you deserve it and the road has probably been rocky. for the rest of us lets keep our chins up and continue marching forward. happy holidays erico

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I doubt anyone would get mad if you got a little frustrated with the system. Everyone on here knows that the process can test anyone's patience.

Give yourself a well deserved break and have a cold one. Things will work out for you in the long run.

Have a great holiday.

Hang in there. While it may seem that the road was easy for some it was hard a hell for many. We will help you all that we can. We all have days were we are just feed up. Some days I disagree with myself. It takes a big person to admit it. You can add me to your friends list. :)

You're right Elrico5541, it is a rough road and I traveled it 5 and a half year to start getting what I knew I deserved. But as happy as I should have been for getting my rating established, when I got the news, my first feeling was guilt because I instantly knew that there is so many that still are fighting for what they deserve. I still feel guilty because I wish all the deserving vets could win much faster and be spaired all the trouble. It still feels like a hollow victory for me.

Blackbird