Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success Story

Rate this topic

kydale

You can look at it this way too Dale. Although there's only one way to earn your Blood Wings, it was the blood you shed of those wings you sacrificed that earned you this award!! Congrats!! and thanks for your service.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can look at it this way too Dale. Although there's only one way to earn your Blood Wings, it was the blood you shed of those wings you sacrificed that earned you this award!! Congrats!! and thanks for your service.

THANK YOU BROTHER

CONGRATS!!!! As I await my decision from the Wichita VARO I read mainly these success stories to keep my hope alive. This site is a wonderful support. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS. GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OTHERS HERE WHO HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH.

CONGRATS!!!! As I await my decision from the Wichita VARO I read mainly these success stories to keep my hope alive. This site is a wonderful support. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU AS I ADDED YOU TO MY PRAYERS BROTHER. YOU CANT ABORT YOUR MISSON. WE ARE A TEAM THAT NEVER QUITS!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by kydale

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use