VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VES C&P EXAM-WHERE DOES IT GO?

Rate this question

Raza2009

Question

Good morning. I had a VES contracted C&P exam done on 8 Jul 17. They said they already sent it to the RO for them to process (WACO). Ebenefits is showing that they missed their suspense to get it into the RO but I do realize that ebenefits is hardly ever up to date. Where in the big world of things can I get a copy of this exam?

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

The exam is physically in VBMS and/or Virtual VA programs.

Go to your RO, your VSO (legion, VFW, MOPH, DAV, etc) or your CVSO (County) and ask them to print it.

The latter two must have access enabled by the RO, and ability to access those programs. and, I hate to add this as it seems snarky, but the VSO also needs the knowledge to access the programs

Sometimes it takes a few days for the exam when sent to get processed and uploaded if and when you ask your Regional office they'll tell you when you can get a copy i had to wait one week after the suspense date to get a copy from my VES exam from them.

I was just told mine was just sent to the VA from VES and of course somehow it still takes 3 days to upload I laughed and said to her on side note well now that everything done electrically now when does the VA get another upgrade from dialup and upgrade to wireless....

Edited by jfrei

long story short: i'm one of the 20k people "randomly" reevaluated... with that said i took the VA C&P lightly and was more confused when i went in.. Needless to say the VA C&P was a 3minute joke...and she shafted me.   I quickly got another MRI...and a DBQ from my doc... submitted it for the hearing etc.   Now i guess they quoted Mitchell vs Shinseki  (pain doesnt constitute ROM loss etc).... but basically they want to know how it affects my daily life i guess maybe more detailed (sounds suspect).   

ALL THIS ASIDE.... VA RO scheduled me through VES...i have the doc's name etc and per my looking online he looks human etc....  What was your experience with the doctor they picked for you?  I feel like its a trap....