VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What do you do if a Vet Center Therapist has lied about you in the notes?

Rate this question

kent101

Question

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

On 10/4/2017 at 5:50 AM, Buck52 said:

I agree with Gastone & john999  their right on!

Quote from you

''These notes aren't recorded with the VA so I'll just blank out with a marker what I don't want them to see if I use them at the next C&P exam. The Vet Center doesn't share with the VA unless authorized.''

you may want to  Double check these records from Release of Information Desk

or look on Myhealthvet Notes to make sure their not in them???

blanking out any parts of information  VA Related  they will disqualify as evidence.

you can hi-lite the parts you want them to see & read.

I mention to my VA Therapist that Nothing he has mention to me seems to be helping me   , he said if I have tried it and was sincere about it   then he said we will try something else.  he said ever how long it takes   he has nothing but time to work with me on these sessions...so I think I got a Fairly decent therapist now finally.

However  to the contrary I have not got any better in the last two years I been seeing him, I seem to have higher anxiety attacks more often after starting therapy

and  even still he writes down things that was not said in the session  so I am careful about the things I do say to him.

I blanked out some things I didn't want the VA to know about in my private psychiatrist notes. They accepted them, it said so in my award letter. The Vet Center therapy doesn't show up on myhealthvet, I checked. You have to sign an authorization to release those to the VA.

• HadIt.com Elder

Humm ok ,I guess some times they do and some times they don't (read)  at least they read them...for some veterans  they don't read their evidence.

your luckly I would say they even read them  and used them as  evidence.

Roger that with the Vet Center.