Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Curios ?

Rate this topic

betrayed

How many of us are there on this board. Please reply only if you are 100 and P&T (schedular or IU it doesnt matter to me, but please indicate whether your schedular or IU). I am just curious........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

100% P&T Schedular for Panic Disorder and Major Depression effective date Nov 1993. Filed in May of 1991 and awarded in Oct 1996. Was awarded A&A effective Dec 2006 and appealed it.

I basically have two issues to resolve. One I feel that I should have been awarded A&A effective at least to my award of 100% of Nov 1993 and that further my effective date should be retroactive to the date I originally filed for Service Connection in 1991.

I am planning a road trip to Waco Texas to discuss these issues with the VARO. I have asked for a hearing and believe me I am loaded for bear.

I might also have another issue but I never got off the dime. In my SMR's a Major who was a Psychiatrist recommended that I be discharged and sent home and nothing ever came of it. I did not know this till I got copies of my SMR's in 1991.

Maybe way to much info but I needed to get it out cause I am thinking about a lot of stuff.

Guest Dataman

Retired 1 July 1996

Oct 1997 - 80% SC - Back Problems, Wrist problems (Accident in Military Convery, DS 1991, 38 Years Old)

July 2000 - Lost Job - Applied TDIU and SSA Disability - Aug 2000

Sep 2000 - Appoved VA TDIU P&T - No exam

May 2002 - Approved SSA (2 turndowns, ALJ Hearing Won)

July 2006 - Approved again on SSA

Edited by Dataman

The wife is 100% (schedular) for PTSD, with housebound and P&T. She was initially rated 100% right out of the military, was bumped to 100% P&T with A&A upon her first scheduled C&P (2 years after initial rating) and, due to several months of hell, reduced to her current rating (housebound from A&A).

No unresolved issues and we didn't argue the A&A because I "hope" to be able to work outside of the home again.... some day (though, I don't forsee this anytime soon given her current condition).