Rate this topic

nlualum82

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angela,

The Claim I have at the DRO level is an 1151 type claim.

Currently it is being reviewed by an IMO of thier choice as I had submited the claim with 4 IMO´s including one of their own cheif neurologists.

The file currently has 15 volumes and not including the 55 pages of supporting documentation together with a congressional inquiry. I will win this one the question is will it happen while I am alive.

Josh

Once again Angela FYI

There was a Tort claim filed but because I was out of the country, it was impossible to contest it in a timely fashion.... woof I wanted to bite somebody big time.. They also said that because Ï KNEW OF THE ERROR¨and did not file a claim it was past the SOL.. I knew of the error alright but when the active illness is left go for years, 1993-1999 which ended up with my being in the nursing home, therte is nothing a person can do especially if you are unable to write or walk. Shit (excuse my expression) when I cald a state agency for help I was told t here ¨could be retibution¨if I continued to talk like I was doing.

Am in Colombia SOuth AMerica now playing the waiting game.....

Last week I had more testing done as a doc said the is a possibility I have colon cancer.... Will find out more this week.

Josh