Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Momma Taught Me Not To Take Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest JACKNCOKE

Guest JACKNCOKE

***** This is not meant to bash anyone on meds, it's simply my standpoint, and if wiewers wish, advice... ******

Prescription drugs are just a big scam... People that take them should work with a naturopath doctor to ween them off of them and switch to herbal / homeopathic methods... Since 9/11, prescription drugs have killed far more people than all the wars we have ever fought in combined...

Think of a prescription drug as a Cadillac... Because it's probably going to cost you that much if you stay on it (Unless it kills you fast)... As an added bonus, it will probably create a side effect that you will need another drug for and on and on... Synthetic chemicals simply do not belong in our bodies... We weren't born with a chronic deficiency of celebrex...

I am a full time student in the holistic field... (Nutritionist, Herbalist, Holistic Health Practicioner)... There is (and has been for millions of years), a natural healing method for all diseases... Your body knows how to heal itself, but when you suppress it with chemicals, it suppresses the immune system... Thats where disease starts...

All you have to do is look at any nursing home... The "residents check in but dont check out"... Ive seen it up close (DAD)... They are all drugged up like crazy, to the point that thier body just gives in...

Look at Jack Lalanne... He's almost 93, and in perfect health... 93 year olds that take drugs DONT KNOW THEY ARE ALIVE, much less what planet they are on...

http://www.jacklalanne.com/biograph.html

My experiences with prescription drugs:

Took Motrin 800's for years in Army, almost to an addiction standpoint... I have a hole in my esophagus from it (DR confirmed)... That led to a few years on prevacid to control acid problems... After I got out of the military and stopped the prevacid, the acid came back... 10 times as bad... I was puking acid after every meal for months... I started drinking more water and eating less crap and my acid is virtually gone... (As well as my Angina, which I was told I would have to be on 4 drugs for life)... Water took my angina away, and it hasnt been back... Read "your bodies many cries for water" By DR. F. Batmanghelidj....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/002-7...=11&Go.y=10

Wild animals dont get cancer... It's not possible... Only when introduced to man and our deadly environment do they get sick... Oh, by the way, humans dont get cancer either... WE GIVE IT TO OURSELVES, with the deadly chemicals we stuff down our throats and put on our skin (which makes it's way into our bloodstream and all major organs)....

People that switch to a mostly organic diet, rich with fruits and vegetables and superfoods, drink plenty of water throughout the day, and exercise, and get a moderate amount of sun send thier diseases packing... (Sunscreen causes all kinds of cancer, dont use it... Just dont get torched)

Those that "question authority", start doing research, especially if you or a loved one have a condition*... As I said, I am a student and know alot, but have access to all kinds of Naturopathic doctors, Holistic Nutritionists, P.hD's etc... If you ask me something and I dont know it, I can find out...

* A condition is temporary if you take the right actions

My health has improved dramatically, Im no longer on any meds, and well, yeah im in pain, but nothing like I was... Look at the following site, it's like a bible of natural health... Explore all the channels and the communities at top right...

http://www.newstarget.com/

BTW, I need a root canal in my rear molar... Anyone who has had one knows what it feels like "when it's time"... I had a 20 minute accupuncture session, and the pain is gone... That was about 2 months ago, the pain returned for probably a total of 20 minutes since then (Course gotta get the tooth fixed still, but the excruciating pain is gone)....

So thats my .02... If you work with a naturopath and get off the prescriptions, you will see a dramatic difference... I know, I did it... And my advice is free... Stop being a drug company pawn...

http://www.newstarget.com/GoogleSearchResu...=FORID%3A10#920

Aaron

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Here is my opinion on medicine. It can save your life. I am one who would not be here if not for medicine and intervention. I trust Doctors to figure out and prescribe medication that I need. I take some time and research the meds.

I refused naproxin cause I found out on the internet that it could burn my kidneys up.

Acupuncture and holistic medicine my be great for some but I don't think it will stop me from having a heart attack if I quit taking Plavix.

So to be blunt whether you believe as JackandCoke is your business but I have hitched my wagon to rely on professionals to suggest treatment and usually follow their advice.

Tomorrow I have appointments for lab work and to see my VA Gatekeeper a pretty god Doc and I respect her. Someone spent a lot of money training her and she appears to actually care what I think so I am fairly happy.

I have some medical issues to go over with her.

Jack thanks for posting urls and for a thoughtful opinion.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hey, Pete!

You gonna be at VAMC Dallas in the morning?

I've got an 0800 appointment with the Prothesis/Orthosis folks up on the second floor.

I'll wear my cute little USMC cap. I'll be the one trying to walk........no, wait, that pretty well described most of the vets in the Prothesis/Orthosis dept.

Anyway, I'll be there for most of the day.....got a psych appointment at 1000, etc.

Starbucks is on me.

***** This is not meant to bash anyone on meds, it's simply my standpoint, and if wiewers wish, advice... ******

Prescription drugs are just a big scam... People that take them should work with a naturopath doctor to ween them off of them and switch to herbal / homeopathic methods... Since 9/11, prescription drugs have killed far more people than all the wars we have ever fought in combined...

Think of a prescription drug as a Cadillac... Because it's probably going to cost you that much if you stay on it (Unless it kills you fast)... As an added bonus, it will probably create a side effect that you will need another drug for and on and on... Synthetic chemicals simply do not belong in our bodies... We weren't born with a chronic deficiency of celebrex...

I am a full time student in the holistic field... (Nutritionist, Herbalist, Holistic Health Practicioner)... There is (and has been for millions of years), a natural healing method for all diseases... Your body knows how to heal itself, but when you suppress it with chemicals, it suppresses the immune system... Thats where disease starts...

All you have to do is look at any nursing home... The "residents check in but dont check out"... Ive seen it up close (DAD)... They are all drugged up like crazy, to the point that thier body just gives in...

Look at Jack Lalanne... He's almost 93, and in perfect health... 93 year olds that take drugs DONT KNOW THEY ARE ALIVE, much less what planet they are on...

http://www.jacklalanne.com/biograph.html

My experiences with prescription drugs:

Took Motrin 800's for years in Army, almost to an addiction standpoint... I have a hole in my esophagus from it (DR confirmed)... That led to a few years on prevacid to control acid problems... After I got out of the military and stopped the prevacid, the acid came back... 10 times as bad... I was puking acid after every meal for months... I started drinking more water and eating less crap and my acid is virtually gone... (As well as my Angina, which I was told I would have to be on 4 drugs for life)... Water took my angina away, and it hasnt been back... Read "your bodies many cries for water" By DR. F. Batmanghelidj....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/002-7...=11&Go.y=10

Wild animals dont get cancer... It's not possible... Only when introduced to man and our deadly environment do they get sick... Oh, by the way, humans dont get cancer either... WE GIVE IT TO OURSELVES, with the deadly chemicals we stuff down our throats and put on our skin (which makes it's way into our bloodstream and all major organs)....

People that switch to a mostly organic diet, rich with fruits and vegetables and superfoods, drink plenty of water throughout the day, and exercise, and get a moderate amount of sun send thier diseases packing... (Sunscreen causes all kinds of cancer, dont use it... Just dont get torched)

Those that "question authority", start doing research, especially if you or a loved one have a condition*... As I said, I am a student and know alot, but have access to all kinds of Naturopathic doctors, Holistic Nutritionists, P.hD's etc... If you ask me something and I dont know it, I can find out...

* A condition is temporary if you take the right actions

My health has improved dramatically, Im no longer on any meds, and well, yeah im in pain, but nothing like I was... Look at the following site, it's like a bible of natural health... Explore all the channels and the communities at top right...

http://www.newstarget.com/

BTW, I need a root canal in my rear molar... Anyone who has had one knows what it feels like "when it's time"... I had a 20 minute accupuncture session, and the pain is gone... That was about 2 months ago, the pain returned for probably a total of 20 minutes since then (Course gotta get the tooth fixed still, but the excruciating pain is gone)....

So thats my .02... If you work with a naturopath and get off the prescriptions, you will see a dramatic difference... I know, I did it... And my advice is free... Stop being a drug company pawn...

http://www.newstarget.com/GoogleSearchResu...=FORID%3A10#920

Aaron

thats why fringe modalities are always fighting for credibility. because the people that are advocates often have a completely closed mind about other remedies. like you. your advice and opinion are worth exactly what you offered. two cents. you are definitely on the wrong website with this mantra, and by the way, Jack Daniels will cause holes in your throat. you are happy to see this response IMO, because all you want to do is stir the pot.

Guest JACKNCOKE

Pete, respect your choice, but you said you rely on professionals... Thats what Naturopaths are, they have an ND behind thier name instead of an MD... They are just trained in a different discipline. Acupuncturists have to go to school for like 4 years... And by the way, Capiscum, the active ingredient in cayenne pepper, WILL stop a heart attack...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c...ne+heart+attack

Ffranktly:

"you are definitely on the wrong website with this mantra"

And you've been here how long to know???

"Jack Daniels will cause holes in your throat"

What's your point? So will Coke