Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Momma Taught Me Not To Take Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest JACKNCOKE

Guest JACKNCOKE
thats why fringe modalities are always fighting for credibility. because the people that are advocates often have a completely closed mind about other remedies. like you. your advice and opinion are worth exactly what you offered. two cents. you are definitely on the wrong website with this mantra, and by the way, Jack Daniels will cause holes in your throat. you are happy to see this response IMO, because all you want to do is stir the pot.

You sound like someone that is a Drug company rep... You're fighting for the wrong side, a dying side... Thats why you see all the drug ads on TV... The drug companies are desperate, and for now, they have the lawmakers on thier side... But all kinds of organic foods and natural remedies are entering the mainstream... If you are just a person addicted to pharmaceutical drugs, then ask yourself this question... Who benefits from you taking unnatural chemical drugs??? Who benefits from the side effects created by the drugs you take??? I believe George Strait still has oceanfront property in Arizona you can buy if you are stupid enough... If you are a drug dealer, good luck with your career, you should probably look into something else that isnt dying... If you are just a drug user, good luck with the nursing home... As far as stirring the pot, yeah brign what evidence you got that prescription drugs work... So far you have given zero evidence while I have given numerous links backed by Doctors (MD, ND, PHD, HHP, NC) etc... I have zero problem with your post, because I am not an amateur like you... I know several health "secrets" that I displayed in my post for those that want to discover the other side... If you wanna debate, feel free, but brign something to back your case... So far, you are just whining about nothin... Give me some solid evidence that X drug treats X condition without major side effects... You cant do it, but I challenge you to try....

Aaron

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

ok you believe in natural meds that's fine, you made your point. this site is not about discussing the pro's and con's about natural meds.

So based on what you are saying, my wife who had to have her thyroid removed due to her almost dying form hyperthyroidism because it was diagonsed late should not take any medicine anymore? Since she had no thyroid, if she wants to live is required to take a pill every day for the rest of her life. Otherwise she will die a slow and painfull death.

hey jackncoke,

what "natural" pain reliever are you going to use when you have your root canal done?? Isn't novacaine one of those "do nothing drugs" you are talking about??

rdawg