Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Momma Taught Me Not To Take Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest JACKNCOKE

Guest JACKNCOKE
your a Fxxing CLown.... im not a drug rep... you xxxxxxx, but i will tell you one last thing... unlike you, i believe in both the benefits of prescription drugs and holistic medicine. i have an open mind.... you,,, you're an idiot, with a hidden agenda

You're right, my mind is closed... Prescriptions kill 2 times more people in this country every year than died in Nam... (And thats just the reported ones)... Go ahead, trust the FDA thats led by Facist friends of Bush... And trust the DR that gives you the prescriptions... Some MD's are truly good, some are evil and in it for the money..... And the MD's are only taught what the FDA and drug companies want them to know... You know how much MD's are taught about nutrition? Of course you dont, because you havent done any research... The answer is 60 minutes... In what, 6 years??? BTW, that FDA that you trust so much is trying to make it impossible to get a vitamin or even vegetable juice without a prescription... Yeah, keep trusting them... Good luck in the Nursing Home, you'll need it...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Richards/byron6.htm

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic