Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Momma Taught Me Not To Take Drugs

Rate this topic

Guest JACKNCOKE

You sound like someone that is a Drug company rep... You're fighting for the wrong side, a dying side... Thats why you see all the drug ads on TV... The drug companies are desperate, and for now, they have the lawmakers on thier side... But all kinds of organic foods and natural remedies are entering the mainstream... If you are just a person addicted to pharmaceutical drugs, then ask yourself this question... Who benefits from you taking unnatural chemical drugs??? Who benefits from the side effects created by the drugs you take??? I believe George Strait still has oceanfront property in Arizona you can buy if you are stupid enough... If you are a drug dealer, good luck with your career, you should probably look into something else that isnt dying... If you are just a drug user, good luck with the nursing home... As far as stirring the pot, yeah brign what evidence you got that prescription drugs work... So far you have given zero evidence while I have given numerous links backed by Doctors (MD, ND, PHD, HHP, NC) etc... I have zero problem with your post, because I am not an amateur like you... I know several health "secrets" that I displayed in my post for those that want to discover the other side... If you wanna debate, feel free, but brign something to back your case... So far, you are just whining about nothin... Give me some solid evidence that X drug treats X condition without major side effects... You cant do it, but I challenge you to try....

Aaron

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like someone that is a Drug company rep... You're fighting for the wrong side, a dying side... Thats why you see all the drug ads on TV... The drug companies are desperate, and for now, they have the lawmakers on thier side... But all kinds of organic foods and natural remedies are entering the mainstream... If you are just a person addicted to pharmaceutical drugs, then ask yourself this question... Who benefits from you taking unnatural chemical drugs??? Who benefits from the side effects created by the drugs you take??? I believe George Strait still has oceanfront property in Arizona you can buy if you are stupid enough... If you are a drug dealer, good luck with your career, you should probably look into something else that isnt dying... If you are just a drug user, good luck with the nursing home... As far as stirring the pot, yeah brign what evidence you got that prescription drugs work... So far you have given zero evidence while I have given numerous links backed by Doctors (MD, ND, PHD, HHP, NC) etc... I have zero problem with your post, because I am not an amateur like you... I know several health "secrets" that I displayed in my post for those that want to discover the other side... If you wanna debate, feel free, but brign something to back your case... So far, you are just whining about nothin... Give me some solid evidence that X drug treats X condition without major side effects... You cant do it, but I challenge you to try....

Aaron

your a Fxxing CLown.... im not a drug rep... you xxxxxxx, but i will tell you one last thing... unlike you, i believe in both the benefits of prescription drugs and holistic medicine. i have an open mind.... you,,, you're an idiot, with a hidden agenda

• HadIt.com Elder
Larry:

Sorry I missed you but if you went by the Labs I was the one sleeping for 4 hours waiting to be called. I was there at 7 and left at 4.

I did get my medicine problems with VA in better shape. My Doc wrote scripts for 60 days on xanax so I should have only half the problems.

My critical shipment of Lantus Insulin that was required to be delivered by July 3 rd arrived today.

My Doc has been really nice to me and is trying to find ways to help me.

It took 3 sticks to get blood today and a lot of reaming I might add.

Larry maybe we can just meet at a Denny's one morning and drink coffee.

Pete

Yeah, let's just do that, that sounds a lot easier than trying to find each other in that VAMC conglomeration.

paynengineering@yahoo.com

I spent from 0800 to 1000 in the prosthetic dept. upstairs and from 1000 to 1200 in my anger management/grief management group gropes, lunch from 1200 - 1245, FOIA Med Recs from 1300 - 1400, and by the time I got back home, it was 1700.

Sorry I missed you.

BTW, seeing as how I offered to buy the coffee this morning and you were a "no show", I think it is only fitting that when we DO get together it would only be right if you were to buy.............. B)

Later, dude.

• HadIt.com Elder

BTW, what are all these other schmucks arguing about?

BTW II, Jack and Coke'll both put you ten toes up, if'n y'all didna KNOW that.....

just sayin