Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is The Penis A Creative Organ?

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Apparently there was a Regional Office that denied a veteran SMC (special monthly compensation) for "loss of, or loss of use of, a creative organ" by claiming that the penis was NOT a "creative organ"................anyway, you gotta read this.

http://www.va.gov/vetapp07/files2/0717935.txt

Now, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I have been known to be pretty "creative" with mine......................!

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

VARO, Columbia SC why am I not surprised these are the same people that claim there is not literature showing a link between PTSD and heart disease called DR Boscarino's study that BVA has been accepting as internet trash this has to be one of the WORST VAROs in the nation

He did Win the Award. Read it again.

the reasonable conclusion is that the veteran

is entitled to special monthly compensation for loss of use

of a creative organ

• HadIt.com Elder

I read where it was granted my point is that the Columbia VARO makes lot's of decisions like this and this is one of the reasons the BVA is backed up with more than 800,000 appeals

issues like this should not even HAVE to go to the BVA for a decision they are no-brainers

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA knows that many vets will not take their appeal to the BVA. So they deny a claim and it gets granted on appeal. They have lost nothing. If they could get away with it they would deny 95% of claims like the military review boards and they say "appeal it". You know how insurance companies deny claims right off the bat. The VA does the same thing with intent to discourage claimants, and it works. All this talk about "support the troops" but this is what is really going on is "screw the troops when they get home". We know this is not a republican or democrat thing by itself. Been going on for 50 years.