VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Telephone Number For Dr. Bash. Urgent Berta Help!

Rate this question

hurryupnwait

Question

I called the C%P exam office where I had my favorable exam, Sept 2006 and found out that my claims file is in West Los Angeles medical Facility. It has been there since September 10th and is on the desk of the West LA VAMC C&P exam director. He is to review the medical files and give an opinion if he thinks my back condition was aggravated with military service, which could result in a negative opinion and very likely result in denial.

According the C&P office clerk where I had my C&P exam, Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center, she did not think it was likely that the director would make a negative decision.

I called the C&P exam office where the Director's office is located and got an answer machine, so I left a message requesting a copy of the addendum when it is finished. I did call back and was told that the addendum was finished today and to fax a request for a copy to the medical facility and they would send it to me. They would not tell me over the phone if it was negative or positive.

Anyone know of another phone number for Dr. Bash other than the one on his website, which is an answering service? I did send him an email this past Monday, but I have not received a reply as of yet.

Happy Trails

Paul

Edited by hurryupnwait

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Paul,

Here are some of my research numbers:

Secretary to General Deputy at BVA - Name Lucy - 1- 202- 565- 5001

Deputy Commissioner at the AMC - Jim Rossi - 1-202-565-4443

Chairman of BVA - Jim Terry - 1 - 202 - 565- 5001

Admiral Honorable Cooper - Under Secretary Of Veterans Benefits - 1-202- 273- 6763 & 1 - 202 - 273- 5674

Director of Claims for BVA - Terry Johnson Clark - 1 -202-565-6393

Paul,

Where do you live?

Josephine

Betty

Thanks

Josephine

I live in a tiny hamlet of 50 people near Kernville, California. My claims file should be in transit to AMC right now.

I m not sure where to start with trying to get AMC to allow Dr. Bash to review my claims file once it arrives there.

Happy Trails

Paul

Paul,

I trust this meets with you consent. I have ask Berta to please assist us.

I posted an S.O.S. on line.

Always,

Joephine

Josephine, that's fine with me.

My objective is to get permission for Dr. Bash to view my claims file at the AMC.

Thanks bunches

Paul