VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Increase In Rateing How To Request It?

Rate this question

mrstix

Question

Hi brothers and sisters.

I am going to request an increase in my rateing, at this time I am rated at 60% lower back and both legs 20% each, total overall rateing of 50%. Is there a fourm requesting an increase, or do I just write a letter

requesting it? My tricare PCM and my local VA clinic Doc both prescibe me with Rx's for med's for pain and imflamation. for my service connected injury. Thank you for your help in this matter.

To all of you vet's and your families happly holidays.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Just write a letter requesting an increase. Inlclude you claim number and SSA number. Send it certified mail/return receipt. If you are rated 60% and not working you could request TDIU if one disability is at least 40%.

Just write a letter requesting an increase. Inlclude you claim number and SSA number. Send it certified mail/return receipt. If you are rated 60% and not working you could request TDIU if one disability is at least 40%.

Did I read that post correctly? 60%, plus 20%, plus 20% equals 50%?

pete - you don't miss much either. 60 20 20 = 50 is real bad even for va.

stix musta hit the wrong keys. at any rate something's fishy....

Sorry about that, Lower back 20%, right leg 20%, left leg 20%, total rateing 60%, combined=50%.

Thanks for your replys and catching my mistake. Better get my eye's check to ha ha. Thank's agin.