• donate-be-a-hero.png

Top Va Officials Plotted To Indict Vet In Violation Of Federal Va Rules

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

9/03/2007

National VA Director Pushed US Atty Biskupic to Indict Wisconsin Veteran

[Please credit Michael Leon at MAL Contends. Contact Michael Leon at maleon64@yahoo.com or maleon@charter.com for more information.]

Top VA Officials Plotted to Indict Vet in Violation of Federal VA Rules

http://malcontends.blogspot.com/2007/09/na...ed-us-atty.html

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I thought I was indicating by analogy ( a very important concept in Veterans Benefits) that there is a very different set of rules as to what constitutes fraud depending on the situation.

Since veterans claims are restricted to a special system with special rules, some of which are supposed to protect veterans (with some of those rules apparently being set aside in this case).

It is/was a politically Neutral statement. I did not advocate his guilt or innocence. I noted that the senate acquited, everthing in the statements are part of the records. My only political statement is can this group fix the system.

How and why the impeachment was prosecuted even has some relevance to the issue. Politics not public interest determining government action.

If I have crossed a line (as fuzzy as it may be) I apologize.

• HadIt.com Elder

The fact is this "is" a political attack on us and the Justice dept.

Roberts, Ramos and Compean are still in prison and will likely remain there until after the elections in 08.

When and if anyone chooses to free those who have sworn to protect us, will not likely happen while we're focused on what a past President has said.

I have to tell you Tyler, if you think your helping your party by making such stupid remarks, your not.

I happen to know there are many dedicated "honest" republicans running for office that wish you to get off the Clinton "lies" BS.

If you choose to do nothing to clean up these lawless acts against US Veterans, some 25,000,000 us us and growing, your going to reap what you sow somewhere down the road.

Let me ask this, can we as a people create and pass laws to protect Veterans in the future from such CRIMINAL acts?

Can we pass laws to hunt those down that have commited ilegal acts against us in the past and imprison "THEM" for their crimes?

My last post should have posted under Pete's post.

it was intended to discuss/clarify why I used that reference and has been mis-understood. Because of how it was posted and my poor choice of words, not due to any individual/s capabilities of comprehension.

Any additional comment I might make on this subject will probably be over scrutinized and argued on minutia, so I will drop out of the discussion.

Allan, I do not belong to any political party and I feel that my post is being mischaracterized. I clearly choose a poor example for an analogy.

Best regards,

Tyler

Tyler, I think you were taken out of context by over thinkers, I get it. RC

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• HadIt.com Elder

Tyler:

I apologize if I misunderstood your post but as an over thinker I was worried about another dustup between the pro war and anti war Members or maybe it would be the Democrat and Republican members.

I was along with the ride when it involved a Veteran who was being persecuted and mistreated by the VA. The train turned down a dirt road when it diverted to a political catfight between people who could at least defend themselves.

I am dropping out also. Be nice to each other.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• In Memoriam

Biskupic, only used his own agenda driven investigation. He didn't go to the FBI or Postal Inspector for an out side investigation. This could mean that Mr. Biskupic, could be fired from his job and then given another higher paying job.

Biscuits, has sure messed up this time.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity