Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Won, I Won, I Think

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

Just got off the phone with the 1800 Number (3rd call this week.) He told me my claim was at the adjunction office but there was a statement of case in the computer. He looked in it and it says service connected granted back to August 04 for back and shoulder pain granted at 10 percent. Well while I had him on the phone and he seems to be such a nice guy I asked him can he see if my rating changed. According to my trusted hadit.com service connected chart I came up with 79.485. I thought the VA would keep me at 70 percent he tells me it is now showing 80 percent. As a Air Force retire I still have never seen one drop of that back pay they keep promising us. I still hope thou.

For all you new people out here let me tell you what has happened to me since I have found hadit.com with the wonderful people out here.

Service connection form 60 to 80 percent ( I hope LOL)

Acid reflux with hital hernia raised from 10 to 30 percent

Shoulder and back pain from disapproved to 10 percent low balled take 500 milligrams a twice a day of hydrocodine to control pain

Sinusitis from disapproved to 0 percent (will ask for an increase)

Bronchitis from non-service connected to service connected no percentage tied in with sleep apnea

Chronic laryngitis from 0 percent to 10 percent

My claim is 1250 days old as of today. I went the DRO route and the listening to the wise people here took a DRO hearing.

If I ever get my back pay I will sure take care of T-Bird so If you get discourage just keep plugging away people here will let you vent. God bless you all and you will all be in my prayers tonight especially Pete and Berta and Tbird and the rest of you who gave me so much of there time to answer my stupid questions

Thanks Again

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry due not know how to edit this my percentage on my trusty hadit.com calucator is 74.485 not 79.485 hey figured this out

Jim

Edited by Jim MAC

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

Jim- you never asked a stupid question- as matter of fact I havent seen one yet here in years-

This is GREAT news-I think you have to let CRDP or CRSC DFAS people know when you get the award?

That retro is STILL screwed up- what a disgrace-

and this is just wonderful to hear this news-

seems like the awards are starting to build at hadit- I guess with the release of the emergency funding maybe the VA is breaking new wind

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

ooops- I mean breaking new ground :blink:

It is odd -usually October seems to bring many awards but that passed by without many here-

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

Good for you Jim, yes Hadit has been a life saver in so many ways for me and my family. How nice of you to post how it goes with you, sure encourages me! THANKS for the inspiration and good luck with all you deserve!

I recently have 'won' er, recieved SC for mdd and some leg issues. I submitted for mdd%increase & tdiu. Worrying alot last night, I have decided to submit for the rest of my physical 'issues' next week. Trying to balance out family hours and my claim work efforts here. Havent worked in a decade, so this is it, puttin' self first on family's behalf!

FYI, after new %, I did get my retro (crdp) NO APPLICATION NEEDED, within a few months afterwards. Submitted dependents info, told by 1800 that claims so backlogged, that the dependents portion of my claim processing probably will be sent out to another center (in the next few months??) Course, I wonder why offer a dependents allowance and take so long to provide it?

I too felt elated, though bittersweet getting my rating and making it over 20%, all the way to 60% to get benefits (auto, tax and dependents allowance to name a few) and care for SC issues. The retro check was nice, the crdp was nice, hard to figure out, still way under what I feel is due. My claim issues are not done and attending to them sure is exhausting for someone with mdd. Heres the Best to ya, cg

Just got off the phone with the 1800 Number (3rd call this week.) He told me my claim was at the adjunction office but there was a statement of case in the computer. He looked in it and it says service connected granted back to August 04 for back and shoulder pain granted at 10 percent. Well while I had him on the phone and he seems to be such a nice guy I asked him can he see if my rating changed. According to my trusted hadit.com service connected chart I came up with 79.485. I thought the VA would keep me at 70 percent he tells me it is now showing 80 percent. As a Air Force retire I still have never seen one drop of that back pay they keep promising us. I still hope thou.

For all you new people out here let me tell you what has happened to me since I have found hadit.com with the wonderful people out here.

Service connection form 60 to 80 percent ( I hope LOL)

Acid reflux with hital hernia raised from 10 to 30 percent

Shoulder and back pain from disapproved to 10 percent low balled take 500 milligrams a twice a day of hydrocodine to control pain

Sinusitis from disapproved to 0 percent (will ask for an increase)

Bronchitis from non-service connected to service connected no percentage tied in with sleep apnea

Chronic laryngitis from 0 percent to 10 percent

My claim is 1250 days old as of today. I went the DRO route and the listening to the wise people here took a DRO hearing.

If I ever get my back pay I will sure take care of T-Bird so If you get discourage just keep plugging away people here will let you vent. God bless you all and you will all be in my prayers tonight especially Pete and Berta and Tbird and the rest of you who gave me so much of there time to answer my stupid questions

Thanks Again

Jim

Edited by cowgirl

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Congratulations! Hadit has helped so many of us!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use