Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denied

Rate this question

mymissie

Question

A long time ago,I filed a Claim for ED-EED. Today I got the Big Envelope,and boy was there a lot a Bulls--t,mistake,and twisted logic.

They never talked about EED Claim.

On the ED claim,this is what they wrote:

What do we still need from you?

1. We need evidence showing that the following conditions(s) exited from military service to the present time.

erectile dysfunction secondary to PTSD

I filed for ED,secondary to PTSD,my Pyc Dr. wrote that the ED was

MOST Likely caused by the PTSD Trama,--(Most likely)

SO Why do they need info from service????

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ummm, they don't. They need a current disability (ED), a event from the service (PTSD), and a nexus connecting the two (letter from the psych). Go back to the psych with the decision, get another statement, then go to your PCP and get a statement from them, and I would even get a consult to urology and get a statement from them. You can probably have all of these statements within 6-8 weeks, tops. Then you send them in with your NOD. Good luck!

90%, TDIU P&T

• HadIt.com Elder

It sounds frustrating that you received that information. Is the RO that Dense? Do they all posess a bad case of dumbassitis.

It seems that way, but this confusion was actually a plot and it was most likely done on Purpose to get you to respond so the response and the claim will take more time. This is justa sample part of the tricks of the trade. Oviously they have not even looked at the ED claim.

You can write a statement in support of claim or you can ask for a hearing, or a meeting to see the claims folder. You can take a rep with you.

Edited by jbasser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

Carlie, your correct. I hit the S button once too many times.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.