Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Shrink Screwing Up My Claim

Rate this question

labonte1000

Question

hi, I think the va shrink is trying to screw up my claim. I'm 10% for anxiety and, I recently got a copy of my medical recored, and she says that I always had this since childhood and that I was a fussy and fitful child. which is all totally wrong, I wrote her an email telling to change this because I never said that, I said when I was young, I was sometime a little on the she side, but never had anxeity when I was young, Do the VA shrink try to do this to screw up claims or what. This is BS! What can I do, My VA primary care told me to file for an increase, which I already did, but when they find this i'm going to lose the 10% i already had because of some dumb shrink. please help what can I do to get rid of this or change this.

• Answers 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey now VA Docs don't screw up claims. What they do is criminal so the proper statement has to be: I think my VA shrink is sabotaging my claim !!!!!! But just in case I am wrong as one of the below posts provides Don't turn your back on him/her cause you know what happens if you drop you soap in the showers at prison!!! <_<

My personal experience has been that the psych docs are seeing too many people, which causes them to mix-up patients when they get around to writing their reports.

The problem continues because the doctor isn't likely to admit he can make a mistake. So an "honest" mistake becomes a vanity issue.

You have the right to submit a Notice of Disagreement about anything the VA does.

• HadIt.com Elder

labonte1000,

From what I understand, you need to place your complaint of the C&P in writing and turn one copy in to the R. O , one copy in to the " Privacy Amendment Officer" at the VAMC where you had your examination and a copy to your representative.

I had no luck at all with having anything removed from that last C&P.

I wish you better luck than me.

It is my understanding, your rep can step in and assist you the most with getting sly remarks removed.

Always,

Betty