Imos Www.vetdr.net

Rate this question

VetDr

Question

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just curious why the Doc wanted his post pulled?

I contacted him through his site, but no reply to date.

Humm, is something amiss here. I did tell him that I wanted to know how could he assist me regarding my claim . Now my condition is not one he has listed as being an expert at with the exception of arthritis, but I really don't have the type I think his is more famaliar with.

I thought perhaps he would write back and say, I am not that familiar with your disease and I couldn't offer an opinion that would be viewed positively by the VA. I am not paying someone any money if they really can't help me.

I did tell him I would post his response on hadit and all I wanted was a honest answer.

In my opinion if he had come back with can't help, not familiar that would have given him some positive word of mouth. If he said my review could or couldn't help depends on how someone felt at that time of reading my opinion I could have still bought that as its honest and a true statement.

Anyone else contact him?

• Founder

his phone number was in his original post, he emailed me to ask me to delete his post, said he'd had 12 crank calls

Humm, is something amiss here. I did tell him that I wanted to know how could he assist me regarding my claim . Now my condition is not one he has listed as being an expert at with the exception of arthritis, but I really don't have the type I think his is more famaliar with.

I thought perhaps he would write back and say, I am not that familiar with your disease and I couldn't offer an opinion that would be viewed positively by the VA. I am not paying someone any money if they really can't help me.

I did tell him I would post his response on hadit and all I wanted was a honest answer.

In my opinion if he had come back with can't help, not familiar that would have given him some positive word of mouth. If he said my review could or couldn't help depends on how someone felt at that time of reading my opinion I could have still bought that as its honest and a true statement.

Anyone else contact him?

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

Anyone else contact him?

Ruby,

I wrote him a letter this morning and did ask him if he was Board

Certified.

I had the IME from Dr. Crowley Forsensic Psychiatrist, but thought

I had until the 8th of February to turn in more inforamtion and

thought perhaps he would like to review my medical records and verse

his opinion.

I thought the more medical IME's and IMO's that I had the better my

decision from the BVA.

I haven't heard back from him. I will let you know by mail if I do

receive an answer.

I didn't keep his telephone number, but do have him in my favorites.

Thanks,

Betty

Edited by Josephine

Thanks Josephine, It is nice to know that someone is out there that might be able to help. It looks rather odd that he hasn't responded to 2 possible good cases.

Should I hear from him I will let you know. I hope we do but thinking it won't happen.

• Founder
Thanks for the reply, but why not just edit his phone number instead of removing his whole post?

it was his request not my decision

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.