VetDr

Question

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ladies:

Give him time to respond today is a work day and I think he posted that he is doing this part time to help Vets.

Also if someone asks to have a post deleted cause they cannot edit that is pretty much what happens.

If someone needs a link to him please let me know.

Shame on any one from Hadit who made a crank call

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Some information this doctor posted about Dr. Bash was inaccurate, so it's appropriate that he asked to have his post deleted. That should tell us all something...

As for me, I not interested in having a doctor "practice" on my husband's claim to build the doctor's reputation and track record so he can raise his fees. Too much is at stake, and the time involved in a VA decision is already long enough.

I think all threads concerning this doctor should be removed and his solicitation should be handled via paid advertising to Tbird. All we need is for doctors and lawyers to start soliciting business through member posting, which could seriously interrupt the great assistance that flows on this Web site.

Edited by morgan

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks Josephine, It is nice to know that someone is out there that might be able to help. It looks rather odd that he hasn't responded to 2 possible good cases.

Should I hear from him I will let you know. I hope we do but thinking it won't happen.

Ruby,

I will be glad to let you know when I hear from him. I honestly think that you will, for I checked him out completely before I sent him any information on my claim.

Always,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder
Ladies:

Give him time to respond today is a work day and I think he posted that he is doing this part time to help Vets.

Also if someone asks to have a post deleted cause they cannot edit that is pretty much what happens.

If someone needs a link to him please let me know.

Shame on any one from Hadit who made a crank call

Pete,

I feel that we will hear from him. I don't have his telephone number, but wish that the calls had not been placed.

Veterans need all the help they can get. I paid $2700.00 for one of the best, but thought that the more on my side, the better for me and at a price most can afford.

Always,

Betty

• Founder
Some information this doctor posted about Dr. Bash was inaccurate, so it's appropriate that he asked to have his post deleted. That should tell us all something...

As for me, I not interested in having a doctor "practice" on my husband's claim to build the doctor's reputation and track record so he can raise his fees. Too much is at stake, and the time involved in a VA decision is already long enough.

I think all threads concerning this doctor should be removed and his solicitation should be handled via paid advertising to Tbird. All we need is for doctors and lawyers to start soliciting business through member posting, which could seriously interrupt the great assistance that flows on this Web site.

well, that is true we do not want the board posts to be filled with free advertising, we get plenty of spam bots and such but are usually able to catch them before they hit the board. advertising is prohibited in the rules, though you can feel free to have a link to your website in your address if you would like. i can't really make a judgement on his credentials one way or the other i know nothing about him. it was a simple email that came to me this am from him that said "Please remove this post which has my phone number since I received 12 crank calls yesterday. Thanks " and that's what i did.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

I was pleased to have his email address. I paid $2700.00

for one of the top Forsensic Psychiatrist in the United States, but

still wanted his views.

This is just my opinion.

Always,

Betty