Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Retro Pay For Crdp

Rate this topic

recruiterrick

Congratulations! I'm hoping my NOD will bump me into the CRDP zone (I'm at 40% now). I do have 20% CRSC I could file for, but I'm waiting for the NOD completion to see if I will be eligible for CRDP.

Cheers!

When I went from 50 to 80 VA paid quickly (the money they withheld during the period) DFAS owes me a little bit but have not heard from them yet. That was about 16 months ago. Guess they will get to it some day. I was also in the original 133,000 for my increase from 30 to 50. Guess I was lucky cause DFAS paid me (around 2000.00) soon after they started payment on the back pay. One would think that when DFAS knew they HAD to quit the wrong doing they would have established a team to work on the system to fix it. Hell they established a team for ever thing else. I guess that is what happens when they involve a contractor - you know that ole job security problem. During my many years on active duty DFAS never had a computer system they could not resolve and was capable of designing a computer program to pay out anything that came along. I guess they are now they are going backwards in computer technology instead of advancing hahahaha jez it is only 2008! I guess I am asking for too much. Most of the money owed is owed by VA anyway so as long as they are quick with payments that is good.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news- I hope they are squaring away all of the DFAS retros-

its about time.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use