Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Affairs Survey

Rate this question

fishes

Question

I received from Minneapolis Mn a letter asking me to help in a study about PTSD and my perspective of how it affects me and my life. I have a claim pending with BVA for PTSD. My question is should I do it. The things I have to say are not flattering to the VA or the care we receive. Should I do the survey and has anyone here received a letter. They need to be told

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Wow, I wish they'd send me a letter. I don't know what to tell you since you have a claim pending. It should be that your survey answers should not affect your pending claim, but I just don't know. I've had a negative experience with the VA and tend to always be on the VERY cautious side, but you are exactly right when you say, they need to know. I look forward to seeing the posts in this topic. Thanks!

• HadIt.com Elder

Send it -- anonymously!

Throughout history, various works have been published anonymously, often due to

their political or controversial nature.

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

I received from Minneapolis Mn a letter asking me to help in a study about PTSD and my perspective of how it affects me and my life. I have a claim pending with BVA for PTSD. My question is should I do it. The things I have to say are not flattering to the VA or the care we receive. Should I do the survey and has anyone here received a letter. They need to be told

Thanks for your post, I have this sincere wish about the VA, in that I want them to pay for what they have done to me and all veterans that are suffering because of their arrogance, and incompetence. Its all about doing the right thing. We need a way to bring to the light of day all the pain they have caused to countless people and their families. I keep remenbering the Walter Reed incident and that now famous line from General Kiley "I don't do barracks"

The reason I asked about this survey they asked me to do, Maybe in a small way it would help make it right, if nothing else take away their excuse of "I didn't Know." have lost all faith in the system and the Government their reality Is not our reality and sadly probably never will be.

I complete a survey for them about audiology and really gave them a piece of my mind! Maybe the best part! Do it if you feel like it but remember you are not required to. It is totally voluntery.

I would not do it if I had a claim pending though!

Stillhere