Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Rep Called!

Rate this topic

OIF 03

My VA rep left a voice mail and stated that he heard that I was awarded 50% for my PTSD. I am a pessismist at heart and I have to wait until Tuesday until I can speak personally to him but it sounds legit. It has been a long road but I would not have had the courage and knowledge if not for this site. I still have hearing and back claims that I am fighting and will still draw advice from this site but more importantly I will continue to monitor this site to help other Vets with there claims for as long as the site exists.

Thanks,

OIF 03 :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is now official!!! I called the 1800 comp number and the woman stated a check was being mailed out to me for my retro back pay!!!

Thank you to everyone at hadit.com!!!!!!

OIF 03

• HadIt.com Elder

Hoo'rah, you just rock the boat with that news! Do come back and let us know how the SOC looks. Meaning, did you put in for more than the ptsd? Thanks for hangin' with us, your're inspirational. God Bless, cg

Thanks man,

If my calculations are correct, it should be 15 months

OIF 03

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats:

If you are working 50% is probably a fair rating. If you are not you should look into an appeal. Anyway that is a fair chunk of change and also makes it so you can get your copays back and than no more cost for Medical care.

I am happy for you.

Pete

Edited by Pete53

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use