Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

http://www.hadit.com

still refining but let me know what you think turn your sound down a bit <_<

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Guest Dataman

Nice but. God I hate pages with SOUND. It always comes across too LOUD and U have to be scrambling for the Volumn Controls fast. Can we lose the Sound? It does nothing except cause the volumn control to be used in a big hurry. For 1st timers it could cause them to never visit again.

My thoughts.

• Founder

the sound is set to play only once in a 24hr period, i hope that helps, i will work on loosing the sound in a couple of months, i want to use this out for awhile.

Nice but. God I hate pages with SOUND. It always comes across too LOUD and U have to be scrambling for the Volumn Controls fast. Can we lose the Sound? It does nothing except cause the volumn control to be used in a big hurry. For 1st timers it could cause them to never visit again.

My thoughts.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

I like the way you display in catagories in left side of page middle of page and right side of page its simple and not confusing to read. a woderful setup the noise is a distraction sounds like my wife waking me up cuz i am snoring lol. Just kidding beautiful as usual

Guest Dataman

TBird on the Sound "Thanks", on the Wording in the Picture.

Very hard to read the blue on dark background. Color Change? White or off white with DS (Drop shadow)?

Also U might want to take a survey and see how many on Dial up. If over 50% (I doubt it) it will be too much for them and result in time out.

Me I am BB

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

8826kpbs

Great job TBird; I covet your web building knowledge. The site with or without background sound is ok with me; as long as it isn't a chopper sound. The site and home page is really looks great and organized. I have previously logged into vietnam vet sites that had chopper sounds inserted. I'm not sure but a chopper sound could possibly be a PTSD flashback trigger sound for a vietnam vet.

Danang_1969

I'm on dial up - but this page seemed to load faster than the previous one did. Loved the pictures. The sound startled me at first becaus my son had the speakers way up and I wasn't expecting any sound -- thought my computer was playing tricks on me...lol

Love the new page!

Free

Think Outside the Box!