Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who Has Ever Met A Rating Officer? Or Veterans Benefit Counselor?

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I dont recall ever having met a Veterans Benefit Counselor or a Rating Officer. I noticed the lack of connection a long time ago and it seems a mystery to me. just a thought as I plough along the papers. cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I meet a DRO when I went for my DRO hearing. She looked to be about 25.

Jim

Hey Jim,

Did you go to Roanoke for the meeting? or did she come down to our area? Filed my NOD about 2 months ago and would like to have a face to face but Roanoke is quite a drive.

For the boat let me know if you ever want to go fishing have my Parker at Bell Isle marina in Foxhill, always looking for someone to go with me.

Boats

Hey Jim,

Did you go to Roanoke for the meeting? or did she come down to our area? Filed my NOD about 2 months ago and would like to have a face to face but Roanoke is quite a drive.

For the boat let me know if you ever want to go fishing have my Parker at Bell Isle marina in Foxhill, always looking for someone to go with me.

Boats

boats

went to roanoke,hope you get the same girl she went out of her way to be helpfull hey let me know when you are going to go. If you have it on a monday or tuesday i will take a ride with you. i work for an airline and get sunday, monday and tuesday off. your boat is probally about 5 miles from me.

I live off a canal that leads to the hampton river

jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

boats

went to roanoke,hope you get the same girl she went out of her way to be helpfull hey let me know when you are going to go. If you have it on a monday or tuesday i will take a ride with you. i work for an airline and get sunday, monday and tuesday off. your boat is probally about 5 miles from me.

I live off a canal that leads to the hampton river

jim

Jim,

Cool that would be good hate to drive that far but if it can do me any good will do. Should start fishing in a couple weeks, have to put the batteries in it and change the oil. You like flounder fishing? I usually go on sat or sun, or during the week if I can get time off. Fish middle of the bay or go to the cbbt about 7 miles from marina. Will let you know when I get ready to go

Boats

I have met several VA raters and many VSO's - 2 DRO's, a BVA Judge, the Attorney

General during my FTC and the whole lousy panel of the Veteran's Disability Commission.

Never been to COVA yet, but I sure do feel like the entire VA process is advesarial.

jmho,

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.