• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How To Blow A Bva Hearing

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Well

I figured I owed you all an explantion on how I blew my BVA hearing

I blew it by listeing to my rep. He told me without cancer the best I could get was 10 percent. He wanted me to drop the claim this was after a 268 mile one way trip. He said I would do better asking for an increase for my sinuitius rated at 0 percent my back rated at 10 percent and my tension headaches in my back secoundaery to back pain. I was so hurt and disapointed I listened to them and drop my BVA traveling board hearing scheduled for that day. I figured I owed you all an reason on what happened. I was told if I got cancer I could reopen. When I got home I realised the fix was in. The BVA wanted me to drop the claim. I caved in.

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Jim,

Sorry to hear that, VA keeps telling me to get a VSO, When the Navy put me out on PDRL had to through TAP and the DAV guy told me not to file with the VA, so from that day on I said it is up to me. Just yesterday when I called the 800 number they wanted me to get a VSO so when my NOD is denied and I have to go to the BVA. Told the guy ya right if I get anyone it will be a Lawyer. You get what you pay for..

Boats

Up to this point they did me good. So I will live and learn. He did say to go for the things I could win. I guess I schould have fought it live and learn. When I went to my DRO hearing the VET rep was great won 2 of my 3 claims at the DRO hearing. When I went to my travleing BVA hearing I asked were my vet Rep was they told me he moved to NC. OLD one was great

Jim

Edited by Jim MAC

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

Well, thank you for the headsup. I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. My day is coming and I agree with Ricky...there is no way in this life time that I am going to drop anything. I was thinking of other words but I will be nice. B)