Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yes, its going to the board. Guessing May could bring flowers. who knows?

Oh, okay. Maybe I should see where (in the process) my claim is at because it has been almost a whole year. You just filed recently, didn't you? Anyway, I hope all goes well for you.

Edited by luvHIM

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Mark, Tyler, Les and Donews - you're all dears! M'k Tyler, I'll watch where I step, fertilizer has market value.

luvHIM, thanks you for good wishes too! Yes do check in on your claim if you havent done so for a while. True, I've found it hard to measure my check-in's exactly, about monthly with Va and my VSO. At times been told 'status quo', or C&P to be scheduled, its at the development office or awaiting papers from civilian doc. I got into action ASAP on that! In much older claim, didnt know until months later doc didnt respond. Iris and 1-800 ends up being good teamwork for me & VA.

Yes filed less 6 months ago, exams done.

Praying constantly here for everyones claim success and my family's continued patience!

cg

Oh, okay. Maybe I should see where (in the process) my claim is at because it has been almost a whole year. You just filed recently, didn't you? Anyway, I hope all goes well for you.
Edited by cowgirl

cg, that's kinda of why I stopped checking on it. Talked with POA who told me two months ago it would be around June before I had an answer. Then last month I got a letter from the RO indicating I was being scheduled for another C&P, which no one else seems to have a record of. Now, I'm just "waiting." I had been calling at least once or twice a month. But it got old to me and after talking with my POA a couple of months ago, I just thought to give it until that time and start up with the calling again, if I don't hear anything. But, who knows...

• HadIt.com Elder

luvHIM, just a thought. Maybe its time for you to do a 'cya' memo to the VA asking for clarification on the C&P letter (copy&attach!). May just prompt some action of one sort or another. For instance after I got my Cfile, I saw some nontruths listed about telephone calls and attempted contact. Maybe it was job security for the employee or they were given wrong or transposed telephone numbers or addresses, but sure enough they did a 'cya' in the file.

Best to ya, cg

*cya - cover your actions! (or in the ole days, we called it 'stubby pencil'.

cg, that's kinda of why I stopped checking on it. Talked with POA who told me two months ago it would be around June before I had an answer. Then last month I got a letter from the RO indicating I was being scheduled for another C&P, which no one else seems to have a record of. Now, I'm just "waiting." I had been calling at least once or twice a month. But it got old to me and after talking with my POA a couple of months ago, I just thought to give it until that time and start up with the calling again, if I don't hear anything. But, who knows...
Edited by cowgirl