Rate this question

Philip Rogers

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Carla, et al: No town but I'm off Rte 95, near the FL state line, in GA, and willing to travel 2-3 hrs, one way. I've met a number of you before and always welcome newbies. I'll be the fat, old, gray haired, VN vet, w/double pierced ears and I'll treat lunch but not your beverage of choice. I've learned my lesson on that! LOL

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

Missed the invite this time, was near dizzneywhirled. aw.home on the range now.Rain check?

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Hey Im Jerry in JAX (HairBear 1954)Looking For Help & Advise, & Posibbly Freindly Testimony for A TRAVEL Board Hearing MAY 20,2008: At The VARO in St.Pete,FL @ 2pm I Need Help & transportation, Will Pay For fuel,& Fine food,with FREE Cood company! Some experince with VA DROS, & and or TRAVEL Boards,I Have A DAVE REp But would Love Testimony of Veitnam Vets With experience with PTSD,Unemployabilty,Rotator Cuffs,Asthma,DJD,Tinnitus,Poor-Hearing,Depression,Ect,Ect, Contact Jerry Barrett,201 East Ashley St., Apt #14,Jacksonville,FLa.,32202 904-327-0465 Thank-You USNavy 1972-1983 ABH-2 Airdale

Jerry Barrett ABH-2,USN, 1972-1983,Duty stations,NAS Lemoore VA-125 A-7s,NS Adak,Alaska Air Terminal/Opps,NAS Whitting Field,Milton,Fl,USS Enterprise CVN-65,USS Tarawa LHA-1,V-1 divison,Crash-Crew Rescue-Firefighter,NAS North Island,Cal Transient-Line GSE Operator

I would be interested, should others decide they can make it. I think it would be nice to meet other Vets.

I have been busy and missed this post. If there is a date and time and others are interested let me know.

Ruby