Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

These Bandits Ordered Another Imo

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

These bandits ordered another IMO as of may 27th. When will this crap stop?

When this opinion comes back from their whore, should I let it all get processed and denied so it will go to COVA?

If I NOD or get another opinion and send it in, this will just keep this 1998 docket case in the remand mode, correct?

Thanks for any replies........

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm Curious as to the VA's logic that Dr. Bash didn't have as complete a medical record as what was in his C-File. If the first C&P was in his favor or even if it wasn't. Their must be a reason and basis for their need or this could be a case of Dr shopping.

If you are denied, most certainly appeal using this as a partial basis. Document what records were before Dr. Bash during his IMO statement to refute their theory.

Rockhound Rider B)

Are you a paranoid schizophrenic

if the ones you think are out to

get you, really are?

I agree-the records must be somewhere!

Could SSA possibly have them?

With probative medical evidence that completely supports a claim -the VA cannot go doctor shopping (Mariano V. Principi)

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

• HadIt.com Elder

I wrote a long reply to this, but it wouldn't post and got lost.

So let me try again.

Last DEC the AMC denied the claim stating the records Dr bash used to support his opinion could not be found and if they could find them, they couldn't verify them as being authentic. They also added, we don't have anything showing you ever requesting your records. Mind you, they claim this after Dr Bash viewed the entire C-file twice.

Anything Dr Bash found in my records to support his opinions, they can't find, service records, health records, c-file records, voc rehab records etc so his opinions are moot.

Any IMO I would seek now, no matter who I recieved it from would likely get the same.

This is how it is when you do bussiness with crooks.

According to my SO, the PVA submitted a statement to the AMC in DC back in April.

When I called the BVA yesterday, they said an opinion was ordered on May 27, but they don't have it back yet.

The only complete C&P the VA ordered was back in 1997 and that came back favorable. They imediatly set it asside, claimed they never recieved it from the C&P dept, had one of their contractors provide an IMO and denied it 3 days later. They've been doctor shopping ever since.

Whats to stop them from Dr shopping anytime? The NSO's? Codes, court cases? They do as they damn well please.

I believe the real problem they have is the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis and the opinion of Dr Bash that stated it started in service, with service records to back it up.

• HadIt.com Elder

Allen

I think you are right. They don't want to admit your MS started in service. Everything else is just fluff. They are playing dirty. They are just going to try and wait you out.

• HadIt.com Elder

They are just going to try and wait you out?

You know it John. If Dr Bash's opinion came back as nothing is service connected or wrong with me, well I would have had to say, yes I am crazy. But it confirmed DVA's care provider and my private Dr's opinions. This diagnosis backed with records pissed the DVA off real bad. They ain't over it yet I guess.

Not getting any notification of actions from the BVA or PVA sure does bug me, but theres little I can do about it but wait right now. IF It goes to COVA, it's going to cost them allot more then settling the claim now. I don't have what it takes to work it, and the PVA does what it can. But a sharp experienced attorney would love my claim. The Deception on the part of the DVA to defraud a disabled veteran with mental disorders is very obvious.

They've used every trick in the book on me over all these years. Even a vet with problems like I have can see it, so I'll just wait them out.

Thanks for all the replies..........