Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ss Success

Rate this topic

JON

After 24 months I received SS. I already have TDIU. I used Allsup for my claim. I was denied twice and the ALJ judge decided without havivg to have a hearing. I used VA and private docs evidence. I received my back pay in about 10 days. Allsup cost me the max award a representative can get which is $5300.00 (SS must sign off on the amount a represetative can get-to protect the claimant). The max I had to pay was $5,300.00. Sounds like a lot but I thought it was well worth it, as Allsup did everything (got dr. records, advised you how to answer SS questinaires etc). There was no errors in the starting time, waiting time etc. Anyway, I was happy with the results. The judge even picked at SS for not having any medica B) l opinions submitted. Anyway thanks to this forum for posting all the SS info.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Jon:

Very glad to hear and I agree the fee was fair and reasonable for the work done and job accomplished.

Good Stuff Jon,

Tobad it did'nt go the 1st time But you are the winner now

The very best to you

Sgt Mac

ps I am also using Allsup so far so good but no word from SSA

After 24 months I received SS. I already have TDIU. I used Allsup for my claim. I was denied twice and the ALJ judge decided without havivg to have a hearing. I used VA and private docs evidence. I received my back pay in about 10 days. Allsup cost me the max award a representative can get which is $5300.00 (SS must sign off on the amount a represetative can get-to protect the claimant). The max I had to pay was $5,300.00. Sounds like a lot but I thought it was well worth it, as Allsup did everything (got dr. records, advised you how to answer SS questinaires etc). There was no errors in the starting time, waiting time etc. Anyway, I was happy with the results. The judge even picked at SS for not having any medica B) l opinions submitted. Anyway thanks to this forum for posting all the SS info.

Congrats to you..now you can realx

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use