Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ss Success

Rate this topic

JON

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations! Take the money and relax for a bit. Just remember to check that what SSA gets around to paying you is correct.

It's really frustrating when you have to pay someone to help correct an error by SSA.

I always thought that the SSA should have to pay when they cost you time and money.

Congrats to you..now you can realx
Edited by Chuck75

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Now in two years you can get medicare. It is worth it for both part A and B in my opinion. This gives you a good option if you don't like what the VA tells you. A second opinion is a wonderful thing.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yup, John is right.

I received my Medicare after a couple of years from my SSA reward.........er, I meant A-ward.

It's nice to have not just the VA medical care.....and I'm proud to just have that, but also Medicare (I've spent the extra and got the Medicare Advantage, with Aetna).

Anyway, I'm HAPPY FOR YOU!

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats, I am sure you were well overdue for this. I have ssdi application in and 'feel' good about it so far. Again, Yay for you.

cg

After 24 months I received SS. I already have TDIU. I used Allsup for my claim. I was denied twice and the ALJ judge decided without havivg to have a hearing. I used VA and private docs evidence. I received my back pay in about 10 days. Allsup cost me the max award a representative can get which is $5300.00 (SS must sign off on the amount a represetative can get-to protect the claimant). The max I had to pay was $5,300.00. Sounds like a lot but I thought it was well worth it, as Allsup did everything (got dr. records, advised you how to answer SS questinaires etc). There was no errors in the starting time, waiting time etc. Anyway, I was happy with the results. The judge even picked at SS for not having any medica B) l opinions submitted. Anyway thanks to this forum for posting all the SS info.
What great news and congratulations.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use