Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi 100% First Time Exam

Rate this question

halos2

Question

:rolleyes: How many other people experienced the same problem? SSDI immediately granted 100% total disability yet the VA trys to look the other way and ignore this. How frustrating! Just keep fighting for what is right and justice for all.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

SSDI is fibro back conditon (herniated discs L3-S2 +) depression and got rated at 100% but

VA is PTSD 50% with GAF's (27-55) but mostly in the 40's (had appealed that as it was at 30% and they proposed to sever that and also declared me deceased during this tme ...had personal hearing with DRO and granted the 50% but still denied back )and the others are denied :rolleyes: and back condition is waiting for BVA

I know the whole process seems screwed up. Are you service connected for the same thing that SSD gave you the award? Sometimes that is the problem. Of course, I have seen this deal work in many different ways. Most of the cases that get screwed are a little different. The vet gets 100% for PTSD & then gets fancy with the SSD Claim & adds knee problem, hearing loss & God only knows what else to PTSD & SS tells him that he can work, you know the sit down type work. But when it is PTSD only in both claims the Vet wins most of the time.

Good Luck,

Don