Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 P T

Rate this topic

Lflint33

Hello everyone I got a 100 % letter from the VARO San Diego this week I got C H 35 and medical for my wife and son also this was after they wanted to reduce me to 90 % after a Q T C appt when the Doctor lied on his report and said I got better. I showed my V A doctor his report and he wrote my a letter and said I have not got better and I would not get any better.I sent this letter in and that was all I needed I did not go to a hearing they went by my doctor letter. In 2000 I was 70 in 2002 I went to 80 and in 2004 I went to 100 % and in 2008 I got 100 % P T scheduled. To all you VETs go to the doctor and get to know them and they give you what you want.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to you! It seems to me that if the medical evidence is there, then persistence is the key. I'm glad you hung in there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Getting to know your doctors will go a long way towards winning a claim. Even your primary doctor can make it or break it for you.

Great to hear this. Yippee for you and your family. It is GREAT to find out the almighty VA does indeed get it RIGHT sometimes. Relax, breathe, and enjoy your family! :huh:

Did you remain the advocate for your claim or did you have a vso who actually did work to help you? Curious to find out.

Hello everyone I got a 100 % letter from the VARO San Diego this week I got C H 35 and medical for my wife and son also this was after they wanted to reduce me to 90 % after a Q T C appt when the Doctor lied on his report and said I got better. I showed my V A doctor his report and he wrote my a letter and said I have not got better and I would not get any better.I sent this letter in and that was all I needed I did not go to a hearing they went by my doctor letter. In 2000 I was 70 in 2002 I went to 80 and in 2004 I went to 100 % and in 2008 I got 100 % P T scheduled. To all you VETs go to the doctor and get to know them and they give you what you want.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use