VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

First C & P Today

Rate this question

simple fly

Question

first exam today times 2.monday i have 2 more.what can i expect from today's as far as hearing some results.i spent 10 minutes with doctor,when he was finished he ask me how did i ever manage to drive to the exam,because i can't move my neck for 34 years.then they took about 20 xrays and gave me a check for gas.will the results be ready for me to see soon?

the exams monday are for eyes and hearing .

Edited by simple fly

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

first exam today times 2.monday i have 2 more.what can i expect from today's as far as hearing some results.i spent 10 minutes with doctor,when he was finished he ask me how did i ever manage to drive to the exam,because i can't move my neck for 34 years.then they took about 20 xrays and gave me a check for gas.will the results be ready for me to see soon?

the exams monday are for eyes and hearing .

WISHING YOU THE BEST!

• HadIt.com Elder

Yeah, like Rentaldude says, don't pitch a fit until you know how the cookie crumbled.

Unlike this particular fellow did, when he thought that the examiner didn't know what the heck he was doing, and didn't EVEN go to the trouble to introduce hisself to this particular vet, and didn't seem the least bit friendly or nuttin. This particular vet went straight to the "patient advocate" and bitched and raised hell and moaned and then, two days later, got the best C&P report that he could have ever expected.....and, it had nothing to do with the bitching and moaning that this particular vet did. Because this particular vet swallowed his "crow pie" and went to the patient advocate and said, very sheepishly..."er, ah, Miss Patient Advocate, regarding that fine, upstanding, wonderful C&P examiner that I was kinda "down on" day before yesterday, well, is there any way that we could just, kinda like, see, forget about it.....I was just sorta having a bad day and all.." To which the nice lady patient advocate said...."heck, Mr. LarryJ, I've been off since then and haven't even mentioned it to anybody........................". thank you thank you thank you tank you tank you.....

B)