Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got Another Ludicrous And Illegal Ssoc

Rate this question

Guest Berta

Question

I can get around the SSOC-I am not too concerned about it-BUT again they failed to address the evidence-never even mentioned my IMOs---it was ridiculous- (like many SOCs I got in the 1990s)

Now I intend to do all I can to get these VAROs changed- I want Buffalo top of the list- of course-because I have so much evidence that shows they are not doing their job-told them that too-

I emailed them that they will get my NOD but I am sending both of the SOCs I got to the Veterans Disability Commission- they said the VAROs need more oversight? they sure do-I will tell them plenty-

I promise I will do all I can to get these VAROs to at least read and consider our evidence-especially if it cost us 2,000 bucks like my IMO did-they have it yet they have NEVER even mentioned it-

Also I am seeing how I can complain to the IG too-

My BABY Girl is on her way home!!!!!! I am thrilled and have been cooking all day!!!!!

Will be busy for next few days- haven't seen her in over a year-

I hope you all have a Wonderful Holiday------I sure can put my claim down for a while -my veteran daughter will be here!

Vets many times- in the past when I got lousy VA decisions- she would just say- Mom-I just know you can pull this off- her faith and belief in me is overwhelming and , the fact that she is a vet too, makes me realise that-

this VARO crapola has GOT to stop-for all of you and for our new and future vets.

I wished the VARO Director a Merry Christmas too- and then told her I will do all I can to stop the illegal practices of VAROs violating our most basic rights.

They are a disgraceful entity that our taxpayers (to include our men and women in Harm's way who pay taxes too!) have to support.

(I think I was born to fight the Veterans Administration- I hate it and I LOVE it!))

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Tom- knowing all that you have been through-

I sure like what you said here today-

"I've learned a little from their BS and others are benefiting from the knowledge learned as the result of my VA difficulties.

My unpleasant VA experiences have resulted in my helping several other vets to get their benefits."

This certainly reflects my position too-

Had the VA not caused my husband and me so much pain and frustration-

I would not have the value of the knowledge that those terrible ordeals gave to me.

Rod cant help you all- but he learned a lot too- I promised him I would help vets if he died-

but I thought he had decades of life left when I said it to him-

Then within a month after he died the very same VAMC almost killed his buddy who also worked there with him-

They did not get away with it in either case-

This Nam vet was the first claim I handled after his death- the vet got 100% plus SMC under Sec 1151 in 3 months!

Good thing the VARO didnt know I prepared the claim- 2-3 brief paragraphs -just a simple letter to the VARO stating it was claim under Sec 1151.

The vet didnt even understand it-but signed it and mailed it that day when he left my house.

I think Tom- that they select some of us to deliberately ---- with-

in my case I do believe that all their screwing around with my claims has actually been a benefit for me to help other vets-

Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

Terry, you know what is frightening is many vets vote for the very people who slash their benefits and screw them to the wall. How do you fight that kind of ignorance? If politicians held the VA's feet to the fire there would be big changes but they don't want to spend the money.