• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Surprise, Surprise

Rate this topic

I Corps 1970

• HadIt.com Elder

KEWL!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone,

No official notice yet, it's a tremendous relief, lost m job last October and at 59 it would have been tough to

reenter the workforce. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent, this is still confusing to me.

Halos2, I'm from a NW suburb of Minneapolis.

Thanks again everyone, Tom

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably does not lead anywhere.

Great good stuff,

The mail may take some time But it will come one day take a good look at it put it down then read it again always keep it

Now if you did not put in for SSDI do so ASAP and still keep all your app. with VA/DRs.

And help your fellow Vet's

Sgt Mac

This is so great to hear a vet like you getting what is well deserved...We are fighting the system, and was wondering how many years did it take you from your original claim to winning?

Did you utalize a IMO to assist you? MO is the show me state and I have discovered you can show them everything, but they still deny. My VSO is in awe how I have sent in so much valid evidence and have been dissed so much and denied so many times and had to prove it again and again.

The evidence is there, yet some rater decides to read something else into it and spin around what he Dr writes and I have had to prove what the original records state. Winning a partial claim which was previously granted, then declaring me dead, then trying to sever and going to a requested personal hearing to have them read the evidence the rater switched to her benefit, is very taxing on an already challenged vet.

Yet the beat goes on...I am out years and the rater at fault, can screw with another vets claim.

Sorry for the downer here but I just wanted to say I will shout out to you when I win like you!

I am proud of you for sticking with your convictions and WINNING!!!! ENJOY!!!! PRAISE TO YOU!!!!

Thanks everyone,

No official notice yet, it's a tremendous relief, lost m job last October and at 59 it would have been tough to

reenter the workforce. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent, this is still confusing to me.

Halos2, I'm from a NW suburb of Minneapolis.

Thanks again everyone, Tom

• HadIt.com Elder

Tom, all the best to ya. Still keep good notes, just cause when we think its ok; well you know what I mean! You are young, deserve and really need the compensation. Don't know the particulars but sure glad for you. Tax bennies, fishing/hunting, auto, base, medical and insurance, etc..are yours now.

Again, CONGRATS!!

cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Tom, all the best to ya. Still keep good notes, just cause when we think its ok; well you know what I mean! You are young, deserve and really need the compensation. Don't know the particulars but sure glad for you. Tax bennies, fishing/hunting, auto, base, medical and insurance, etc..are yours now.

Again, CONGRATS!!

cg

Thanks Cowgirl,

I got the official letter today, 100%. Where do I find out about all the perks, I hear all sorts of rumors.

Tom

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably does not lead anywhere.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use