Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gf Score, Possible Downgrade?

Rate this question

101airborne

Question

I applied for more compensation for my PTSD in April. I had multiple stress letters and I've been seeing a psychologist once a month. I am currently rated at 50% PTSD. My new C&P examiner spent only 15 minutes with me. He didn't care. After he signed the report and I was able to look at it, He decreased my GF score to 48. I know the GF Score doesn't predict the rating solely. But, can my percentage be decreased based on this ass holes opinion? I've given up hope on recieveing 70%.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I had a GAF of 50 and I got 70%. It is not just the GAF that gets you a higher rating. You want the VA to know all your symptoms in detail. If you sleep with a pistol under your pillow tell them.

• HadIt.com Elder
I had a GAF of 50 and I got 70%. It is not just the GAF that gets you a higher rating. You want the VA to know all your symptoms in detail. If you sleep with a pistol under your pillow tell them.

...I tried that....that .45ACP is uncomfortable. And, the Wife kept complaining about the oil stains on the pillowcases......... :angry:

• HadIt.com Elder
Larry

So did Audie Murphy. McCaine probably does as well. That is what happened to his first wife.

What happened? Do you mean she got tired of the oil stains on their pillowcases, as well?

Kinda what happened with my first wife, also, 'cept I caught her in bed with the Youth Minister from the Baptist Church. I never liked holier-than-thou Baptists just a whole lot, BEFORE that happened.

Darn .45's make a hellacious NOISE when they go off, especially when you're in the hallway that leads to your bedroom.........I'm very sorry, your Honor, but I could tell she was bein raped from all the loud noises she was makin. Oh, well then, why didn't you say so.......can't fault a Southern Gentleman for defending his Wife's honor. Dismissed. Didn't see a whole lot of the wife after that........it wasn't long before she left........I just kept oiling that old .45ACP, just kept oiling that thang, yup, cain't never tell when one might need one, can one?