VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Clothing Allowance

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well. I called today RE: Clothing Allowance Have been informed by New York that VARO is in the process of changing there computer systems this is the reason for delay also said that 80% nation wide is been processed out of Lincoln Nebraska. Now is this guy looking to sell me the Tappan Zee Bridge or can there be some fact to this because most of you have recieved clothing allowance? Your Thoughts Thank you And i have not .Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

There is something funky going on with the clothing allowance this year. A lot of vets are being placed in some new "program" (I think it's called vetsnet) and that is backing the system up again. I just got my clothing allowance a week or so ago.

There is something funky going on with the clothing allowance this year. A lot of vets are being placed in some new "program" (I think it's called vetsnet) and that is backing the system up again. I just got my clothing allowance a week or so ago.

I have not recieved my clothing allowance yet eitherand have been to prosthetics dept. three times to complain also sent iris complaint to RO twice but no results other than making prosthetics dept head angry with me

Lots of complaints to at the St.Petersburg,Fla. VARO and Prosthetics. Dept. BayPines,Fla. My buddy was approved July 16th. :lol: He called and said there getting alot of calls on late payments.

Peace, William