Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Stimulus Of 150 Billion May Be Heading Our Way

Rate this question

jbasser

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

News reports a new stimulus package may be introduced in the comming weeks. The Fed Secretary has stated it needed to be a substantial one in order to jump start the sluggish economy. Report says 150 billion but I think it will be substantially larger.

They may attempt to do it before thge end of the year as the economy needs immediate relief from the stress of the financial crisis.

Democrats in Congress are also pushing efforts to assemble a second economic stimulus program that could total $150 billion or more. On Monday, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said a "significant" stimulus package is appropriate. The White House has yet to endorse the idea, but has said President Bush was at least willing to consider a second stimulus measure.

Edited by jbasser

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete I imagine like most disabled vets I don't want to have to deal with the VA anymore than I have to, I know have a lawyer handling my appeal and when it's done I promise you I will never contact them again my wife will when I die, but I will do my best never to put my feet inside 1801 Assembly Street ever again. These people have done nothing short of making my life a living hell for the past 6 years since they orginally denied my claims my friends here know the hoops they put me thru and I will be the first to admit I am a lucky man 100% P&T I guess the idea of having to deal with the VP scared the VARO lol hey Bush only got me 50% Cheney got me the 100% and I admit it

the only reason I am appealing the cardiac issues is DIC for my wife and son otherwise I would drop that also, the way it is going it may become a moot point as I will soon meet the 10 year mark why do appeals take forever that is what Congress needs to fix