Rate this question

AnonyMousVet

Question

• Answers 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

RON 11 YOU GOT IT MAN ,WITH THE POTATO ! IS THAT WITH AN O OR E AT THE END?

Heh heh...I went to a different school from that of Quayle. On the other hand, I did attend some of the same schools as G. Bush...for real. Graduated HS the same year as his wife, Laura.

Heh heh...I went to a different school from that of Quayle. On the other hand, I did attend some of the same schools as G. Bush...for real. Graduated HS the same year as his wife, Laura.

RonII do you bury the VA claim with the tater......

Edited by yoggie2

Yesterday, I dialed 1-800-827-1000-1-1-0

This is a good way, but they are set up by regions, for example if your in gods waiting room (Florida), you can wait for a long, long time once 1hr 15min., But i have a cell phone with a northeast number time wait 2 to 6 minutes everytime. My home now in TX i have waited 45 mins and other times it goes right through.

It was interesting reading about the waiting times for calls to go through. I'm in the western part of the U.S. and my calls get through 1 to 5 minutes. My calls are not always answered by the regional VARO however. Occasionally, they are picked up in Arizona which I suspect is a regional call center.

Ron

i used to design the programming for the auto attendants a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. my guess is they vary according to region. i like to spend my time outwitting these things. when getting 'you dialed an incorrect number nimwit" i knew another strategy was necessary.

i was doing great for two years by not entering anything when the autoattendant answered. i'd wait until i got the "speak to me sista menu".....the menu where i could speak or enter the option by hitting the dial pad was offered. i'd sit there and again and do zip....because at the very end of that series of alternatives was "or you can dial zero" and be transfered to a representative. i would get someone on the fourth ring.

also on our RO website is a local number with an extension. i believe this is answered by the person at the reception desk.

i believe the supervisor or "coach" of the phone group monitors statistics. too many zeros on the report means his menu has been hacked. lol.