Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Speaking Of So's.....................

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

.........I've just gotta tell y'all about one that I went to see, works for the Texas Veterans Commission.........this is not a joke, either.

I was looking for a POA.....someone who would represent me.....have my interests at heart. So, I go to the Texas Veterans Commission and I sit down to talk with this SO......and he starts picking his nose while I'm talking to him.....and, I spoke with him for about 20 minutes and he never ONCE looked me in the face........I felt like I was dealing with a MONKEY at the zoo.

I found someone else at the TVC.......as equally ineffective as the first one.......I took a "hanky" with me, just in case THEY needed it.

AMAZING!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Larry, you gave this guy a whole 20 minutes out of your life? What on earth for, OMG how disgusting...

I'm having trouble getting that vision out of my head...

man! boy o boy! i would have croaked having to look at someone

picking their nose for 20 minutes. i have the same putrid vision i

think ! if he would have wound up being my rep i would use tweezers

to turn pages on paper work he handled and rubber gloves eeeeew :o

The last one I went to see was a local Dav rep. At first I thought she was from another country as I could not understand her. However, I soon found out that she was so loaded on pain meds and alcohol she could not function. This was easy to figure out after she laid her head back against the chair and passed out. I left.

She called two days later still with slurred speach. She argued with me about our meeting...... her argument was I never showed for the meeting!!!!!!!!

.........I've just gotta tell y'all about one that I went to see, works for the Texas Veterans Commission.........this is not a joke, either.

I was looking for a POA.....someone who would represent me.....have my interests at heart. So, I go to the Texas Veterans Commission and I sit down to talk with this SO......and he starts picking his nose while I'm talking to him.....and, I spoke with him for about 20 minutes and he never ONCE looked me in the face........I felt like I was dealing with a MONKEY at the zoo.

I found someone else at the TVC.......as equally ineffective as the first one.......I took a "hanky" with me, just in case THEY needed it.

AMAZING!

Geesh I use the same SO organization, I sure hope it isnt my guy. I have him on a **pedestal**, so for the sake of my newly acquired OCD (washing my hands all the dang time) Im gonna pray it isnt him. :o

Dare I ask which office? :P

Edited by 1994andcouting.....

70% S/C PTSD/with MDD due to MST

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry, next time you go. Get yourself a pair of those gag glasses, with eyes popping out on the springs and see if they look at you. If they dont break out the fart machine that emits about a dozen different types. These all can be bought at one of the joke shops. You can tell I am easily entertained.

" In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a Congress"

- John Adams