Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vazquez-flores Notice Response

Rate this question

kookiebean2001

Question

How long does these type of responses usually take? I checked I will send more information or evidence to VA to support my appeal. Va will wait the full 30 dyas from the date of the letter (November 7, 2008) sent with this notice before deciding my appeal. I did send in all relevent information on November 11, 2008. Just curious.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

How long does these type of responses usually take? I checked I will send more information or evidence to VA to support my appeal. Va will wait the full 30 dyas from the date of the letter (November 7, 2008) sent with this notice before deciding my appeal. I did send in all relevent information on November 11, 2008. Just curious.

kookiebean, I believe it would depend on the appeal. I filled out that same notice back in April and my claim just made it to the rater and another fact to is with what RO your dealing with....

Others probably have much recent experience with this, but I received the same type of letter in Feb-Mar 08 and I'm still waiting. However, my case involves new and material evidence submitted after a DRO appeal was denied.

Good luck in any case...

Ron

• In Memoriam

My father-in-law Bill, didn't send in or sign the Vazquez-Flores v. Peake letter sent from the VA (Oct. 29, 2008) and his complete denial was sent back to him (November 25, 2008) from the VA.

His IMO was excluded from his VA list of evidence, or shredded. This IMO was submitted certified mail to the VSO in August 2008. We were told, by the PVA VSO, that it was sent to the VA the same day it was received.

We have Bill's congresswoman in La Puente, Ca. working on it right now. The PVA is just as rotten as the DAV. Los Angeles VARO is just as guilty of withholding or shredding evidence as New York. We have requested a VAOIG investigation of the VARO Los Angeles.

Now it begins in Los Angeles.