Agent Orange

TDIU

PTSD

what do you think more topics? or one big one

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I kept having a refresh problem and had to do all of my typing in word and then copy past this into the post.  The refresh kept wiping away what I typed.  Why did it keep doing that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine did that while my e-mail was running. When My e-mail was checked the screen was wiped clean. might help.

Guest Railroader
Should we keep VA Claims Research one big Topic or should we break it down

something like

Agent Orange

TDIU

PTSD

what do you think more topics? or one big one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More Topics

Guest Railroader
Railroader- Lets hope you do hear something soon- at this point we dont know what they denied or granted and why-

But the clothing allowance appeal- that is pretty concerning-

Have you asked at 1-800-827-1000 if that appeal is on their computer?

They might be deciding that as well as the other claim remanded from the BVA, all together-

When you say you appealled the denial- you meant that you filed a Notice of Disagreement and have not heard anything at all?

Berta

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I received my clothing allowance yesterday. It was for 2005 but I haven't heard about the one for 2001 yet. I have appeals in for low back condition, allergic rhinitis and allergic conjuntivis I'm sure that I will hear any day now as that is what they told me two months ago. Maybe the are waiting until after Oct 1st so that it will show on the next years' ledger or maybe I will just have to wait for any day now and into the future. I tried to add an attachment that I got from Hadit but not sure if it added or not.

Railroader

Guest Fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends.

I say keep them all together. Law changes in one area may indicate changes in others. Like the PTSD reviews. How they do those will give us leads on how they will review other issues. Not everyone will go to 5 differnt disablity legal issues and may miss out on something that my reltate to there claim.

Terry Higgins

Hi TBird

Josh here with you and wanted to add that a section for 1151 claims would also be useful.

BTW hope all is going well with the new board.

• Founder

hi josh still learning my way around like most, i'm hoping folks start to get the hang of it.

Hi TBird

Josh here with you and wanted to add that a section for 1151 claims would also be useful.

BTW hope all is going well with the new board.